Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
Indian Institute of Banking and Finance
International Human Rights Organization (IHRO)
Extraction And Isolation Of Phytoconstituents,Structural Determination, Molecular Biology, Diagnostics, Product Development, Chromatographic analysis of Phytoconstituents, Development and Standardization of Novel herbal formulations, Natural Products Research .
Guest Speaker for Career fair organized by MSBTECoordinator Certificate course on IPR
Vice president of Alumni Association
Member of College Development Committee
Member of Student Development Cell
- Received Best Poster presentation award at National conference on “Recent Innovation in drug Technology, Techniques and Nanotechnology” held at S R Lahoti College of Science, Morshi
- First Appreciation at “INNOSPIRE-19 Held at Rajarshi Shahu College of Pharmacy
- Best Library User for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
- Best Faculty Award for the Academic Year 2019-2020.
Fundamentals of GPAT
Pharmaceutical Organic Chemistry III
Numerical for Pharmacy Students
Apparatus for the extraction of a lipid from Solid Materials
Novel Soxhlet Apparatus
Formulation for the treatment of Paronychia and method of preparation thereof
- Madhav Chakolkar, Development of validated HPTLC method for the estimation of Betasitosterol in marketed herbal formulation of muscle and joint HRX pain relieving oil, International Journal of Phytopharmacy, vol.2.2014.
- Madhav Chakolkar, Development of validated HPTLC method for the estimation of Eugenol in marketed herbal formulation of muscle and joint HRX pain relieving oil, International Journal of Phytopharmacy, vol.2.2014.
- Madhav Chakolkar, Standardization of Marketed Herbal Formulation of Muscle and Joint Hrx Pain Relieving Oil, International Journal of Advances in Pharmaceutics,Vol.2,2013.