Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers in India (APTI)
- Exploring flavonoid-phospholipids complexes for improved solubility, bioavailability and anti-Alzheimer’s potential of flavonoids (Research Projects from Central India Pharmaceuticals): 45,000/-
- Enhancement of ocular permeability and bioavailability of flavonoids via phytosomes approach (Institutional Research Grants, SKBCOP, Kamptee): 15,000/-
QbD optimization of nanoformulation, exploration of hydrophilic carriers for bioavailability enhancement of BCS II drugs and design of targeted nanoformulations
- Coordinator, InnoSpire: A National Level Innovative Idea Competition for Rising Innovators
- Convener, Two Weeks Faculty Development Program, in collaboration with ICT, Mumbai sponsored by RUSA, MHRD, Govt. of India
1. Telange D.R., Pethe A. M, “Phospholipids complex – loaded self – assembled phytosomal soft nanoparticles: evidence of enhanced solubility, dissolution rate, ex vivo permeability, oral bioavailability, and antioxidant potential of mangiferin.” Drug Delivery and Translational Research. (Impact factor: 2.66).
2.Telange D.R., Pethe A.M., “LIPOID SPC-3 based coprecipitates for the enhancement of aqueous solubility and permeability of ranolazine”. Journal of Pharmaceutical Innovation (Impact factor: 1.69).
3.Telange D.R., Pethe A. M. “Supramolecular complexes of Phospholipids and β-cyclodextrin with bioactive β-carotene: A comparative physico-chemical and functional evaluation”. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (Impact factor: 0.425)
4.Telange D.R., Pethe A. M, Dave V. S. “Glucosamine – HCl based solid dispersions to enhance biopharmaceutical properties of acyclovir”. Journal of Excipients and Food Chemicals (Impact factor: 3.4).
5.VaishaliDange, Vishal Pande, Somnath Vibhute, (2015); Mesoporous Silica: A Promising Scaffold for Delivery of Poorly Water Soluble Drugs; Inventi Rapid: Pharmaceutical Process Development, 2015(3), 1-8.
6.YeoleShalaka, Pande Vishal, Vibhute Somnath, (2015);Formulation and Development of Herbal Nutritional Wafers as Dietary Supplement for Lactating Women; Inventi Rapid: Nutraceuticals 2015(3), 1-5.
7.SomnathVibhute,VeenaKasture, Sanjay Kasture, Prakash Kendre, ShrutiRupnar and Vishal Pande (2014);Design and characterization of Moringaoleifera seed oil impregnated anti-inflammatory topical micro-dispersion, Der Pharmacia Lettre6(5):7-16.
8.Vibhute SK*, Kasture VS, Kendre PN, WaghGS,(2014); Synthesis of silver nanoparticles from moringaoleifera: formulation and evaluation against cadidiaalbicansIndo American Journal of Pharmaceutical Research;4(3): 1581-1587.
9.S. B. Dahikar, S. A. Bhutada, D. H. Tambekar, S. K. Vibhute, S. B. Kasture, (2011),
In-vitro Antibacterial Efficacy of Solvent Extracts of Leaves of Bauhinia racemosaLam. (Caesalpiniaceae) Against Enteric Bacterial Pathogens, International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research; 3(1): 32-34.
10.S. B. Dahikar, S.A. Bhutada, S. K. Vibhute, V.C. Sonvale, D. H. Tambekar, S.B.Kasture (2010),Evaluation of antibacterial potential of Trikatuchurna and its ingredients: An in vitro study, International Journal of Phytomedicine; 2 (2010):412-417.
11.Vibhute SK, Kawtikwar PS, Kshirsagar SN, Sakarkar DM, (2010), Dry Eye Syndrome: An Overview! International Journal of Pharmaceutical Science: Review and Research, 4(2): 42-47.
12.Vibhute SK, Kawtikwar PS, Kshirsagar SN, Sakarkar DM, (2010), Formulation and Evaluation of Tear Substitutes, Journal of Pharmaceutical Science: Review and Research, 2(1): 17-20.
13.Kawtikwar PS, Kshirsagar SN, Vibhute SK, (2010), Assessment of Efficacy of Tear Substitutes by Schirmer’s Test, Journal of Pharmaceutical Research,9(1):26-28.
14.Kendre PN, Lateef SN, Godge RK, Chaudhari PD, Fernandes SL, Vibhute SK,(2010), Oral Sustained Delivery of Theophylline Floating Matrix Tablets-Formulation and In-vitro Evaluation in International Journal of PharmTech Research, 2(1):130-139.