Mentorship is a form of teaching that includes walking alongside the students and encouraging them to learn from mentor’s example.
- To support teaching-learning process
- To achieve overall development of students
MentorA mentor is a person who acts as a guide and an adviser. He/she is a role model, one that you can learn from, and one who is interested in passing on knowledge, experience, thoughts not to mention insights to others as inspiration for personal and vocational growth. A mentor is
A Mentor Offers:
- Mentors share their knowledge, experiences and wisdom.
- Mentors provide valuable opportunities by facilitating academic, career, and personal contacts.
- Mentors stimulate curiosity and build confidence by presenting new ideas, opportunities and challenges.
- Mentors encourage growth and achievement by providing an open and supportive environment.
- Mentors help the mentees discover talents and interests and define and attain their goals
- Mentors guide the mentee in reaching academic, career and personal goals.
- By sharing stories of achievement with the mentee, mentors can become role models.
- Mentoring requires a high degree of mutual trust between the mentor and the mentee
- Effective communication is the key to the mentoring
- It is a systematic process of building a partnership.
- One mentor: Around 20 students
- These 20 students are from FY to Final Year B. Pharmacy and M. Pharmacy
Total Page Visits: 117 - Today Page Visits: 1